Hope Counseling's mental health therapists are Masters-level trained, with many years of experience.
We specialize in treatment of issues such as:
- Anxiety, Depression and adjustment to life changes
- Couples Counseling, marriage counseling and sex therapy
- Family Counseling -- including extended family issues and blended families
- Parenting Support -- pre-schoolers to young adults
- Children's Play Therapy
- Children's Art Therapy
- Teenage developmental issues
- Work and career problems
- Management of an ongoing mental health condition
- Post traumatic stress (past trauma)
- Grief and Loss
- Stress management
- Christian counseling upon request
Our therapists can...
- help you with emotional and behavioral problems and concerns.
- meet with you in a confidential, safe, and supportive atmosphere
- offer daytime and evening appointments to fit your schedule
- return your calls in a timely manner
- support you in making the relationship changes you desire most
- support you on your path to personal and spiritual growth